Supplemental Agreement for EONI ADSL Internet Service
Supplemental Agreement for EONI ADSL Internet Service (hereafter Service)
Revised January 23, 2014
- EONI does not assert or claim that Service is available at all locations. Where available, actual Service speed varies depending on Service location, environmental conditions, computer performance/configuration, network/Internet congestion and other factors. Service is provided on an AS IS basis and throughput speeds and availability of the Service is not guaranteed. Uninterrupted or error-free service is specifically not guaranteed. Additional terms and conditions apply to this agreement that may be found on the Internet at http://home.eoni.com/legal/ (hereafter referred to as “Policy Page”).
- Payment: Monthly payments will be made automatically by valid credit card, debit card, or ACH only, unless other payment arrangements have been authorized by EONI. Service Date will commence the first day Service is installed and tested at the Customer’s site. First month’s Service fee and any applicable setup fees are due on the Service Date. Subsequent monthly payments will be due one month from the Service Date. If payment is not received within ten (10) days of the due date, or Customer does not keep a valid credit card or bank account number on file with EONI, EONI may immediately terminate all services and retrieve all leased equipment.
- Early Termination Fee: The term of this agreement is the length chosen by the Customer at the time the order for Service is placed. If for any reason the Customer terminates this contract early, or if EONI terminates this lease for cause, then early termination fees apply as follows. If the Customer chose a two (2) year Service agreement term and the contract is terminated in the first year of such contract, then a Two Hundred Dollar ($200.00) early termination fee applies. If the contract is terminated within the last twelve (12) months of any contract, then a One Hundred Dollar ($100.00) early termination fee applies.
- Subsequent service: At the end of any contract period, the Customer may elect to receive, and EONI may agree to continue to supply, Service under the same conditions specified herein on a month-to-month basis. Pricing for such subsequent service will be EONI’s then current pricing and pricing is subject to change or modification at any time.
- Moving fee: if a Customer moves and a) can still obtain Service, and b) still desires the Service, then a minimum fee of $60.00 will apply in order for EONI to re-install at the new location. Additional fees beyond the minimum $60 fee may apply if the new location requires additional parts and/or labor to get the Service activated at the new location.
- If customer moves to a location where Service is not available, any and all applicable Early Termination Fee(s) shall apply.
- Your computer(s) must meet the minimum system requirements. (See Policy Page for the Minimum System Requirement).
- By using Services, Customer agrees to and is subject to all the applicable terms and policy published at the Policy Page described in Section 1 of this agreement. All EONI terms, conditions, acceptable use and other policies related to EONI Services are subject to change at any time. EONI may change or modify the conditions, access speeds, pricing and other terms of this Service at any time without notice. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to review the EONI Web site for the current terms and policy.
- EONI is Eastern Oregon Net, Inc., an Oregon corporation and Internet Service Provider.